Monday, February 4, 2008

First Post


As a first post it should be said that I don't have any experience with this blog deal, but I am willing to learn and see where it goes from here.


Mostly I want a place where I can record my fishing trips and maybe post a couple of pics if I can figure that stuff out. Looks like I might have that part tackled.
Went for some trout yesterday and got a couple, unfortunately nothing like the one here. He was caught and released back in November. JC, a fishing partner, got one about this size yesterday. Small shad kill came through the dam, but did not spur on any significant feeding. Met up with several friends from TU and had a great day on the stream.
Gotta love that Super Bowl game. Since it couldn't be the Colts, the Giants are the next best thing.

No comments:

About Me

Regular midwestern father